Sheltered at the foot of rugged, majestic Le Morne, this is where to tune in with nature. Wildlife is all around, as is the most dramatic of backdrops—and it’s only a few steps from bed to relaxing under a palm tree by the sea. Set on one of Mauritius’ most attractive lagoon-facing spots, this five-star hotel is on the wilder UNESCO-protected south-west side of the island, with a lookout celebrated for the spectacular sunsets. Fringed by miles of sandy beaches, this is the best address for climbing Le Morne, exploring Black River Gorges National Park, and for barefoot walks and bicycle rides. Guests don’t need feel guilty about staying anchored at this boutique resort—it has four pools, a tempting spa and chalets dotted around the tropical gardens. Exotic flavours from around the world will enthral epicureans in the restaurants, while easy living is assured with beach barbecues and island-inspired cuisine paired with award-winning wines. Unforgettable experiences are assured: guests can go horse-riding along empty beaches, seek close encounters with marine life or just soak up the sunshine, and do absolutely nothing but relax.
Le Morne, Mauritius
Enjoy the feel of solid wooden floors beneath your feet, as you breath in the scent of wild orchids drifting in on the gentle sea breeze. Every element of LUX* Le Morne is designed for the utmost in simplicity and comfort, from our luxurious Sleep Tight beds to the effortlessly elegant décor.
Honeymoon Junior Suite
- Featuring a large Sleep Tight double bed, as well as spacious bathroom with luxurious whirlpool and dressing room, you'll feel right at home in this exceptionally comfortable and stylish suite.
- Sink into the embrace of a luxurious crisp bed overlooking your sun dappled terrace and the fragrant gardens beyond. A marble bathroom with luxurious whirlpool is the perfect place to soak in the tranquillity of authentic island living.
- Enjoy breath-taking views over the Indian Ocean and landscaped gardens from your fully-furnished terrace.
Ocean Junior Suite
- Step through an elegant entrance into the comfort and style of an Ocean Junior Suite. A stylish marble bathroom features a separate shower and luxuriously deep bathtub with stunning views through stylish shutters across the lagoon. Perched on the water's edge, each suite boasts its own patio with comfortable seating perfect for sundowners after another day in paradise.
Prestige Junior Suite
- Light linens and crisp cotton combine to create suites as elegant as they are comfortable. Cool off in the exhilarating outdoor shower, carved from natural rock, and discover the joys of real island living.
DINING AND BARS
Furnished Balcony or terrace
King sized beds
Telephone in Bathroom
Tea/coffee making facilities
Minibar (refreshed daily)
Light, fresh and ever so irresistible, LUX* restaurants offer everything that's exceptional about luxury island dining, with none of the heavy, overly indulgent extras. Enjoy the very best dishes, flavours and textures that the island's many cultures and influences have to offer at any one of our authentic dining environments. Bon appetite!
- The resorts central restaurant, offering culinary creations designed to delight and inspire. Watch the chefs at work through the open plan kitchens, feast on a lavishly prepared fresh buffet breakfast with authentic local island entertainment.
- Inspired by the subtle yet satisfying flavours of Mediterranean cuisine, The Beach offers a mouth-watering menu infused with Italian ingredients bursting with flavour. Don't forget to try their famous pizza offering only the freshest and tastiest ingredients!
- Enjoy a delicious island-inspired snack or light meal under a shady veranda at The Bar. Lively background music transforms The Bar into a vibrant cocktail lounge at night.
Ilot And Oasis - Enjoy a taste of island life without even having to get out of the water. Swim up to the bar for a refreshing cocktail, freshly squeezed fruit juice or tasty snack at the leisurely Ilot and Oasis.
- Offering guests the finest barista-made coffee, day or night. Specialist baristas keep up with all the latest trends and techniques – including Cold Press, Pour Overs and Nitro coffee. Bespoke ‘pod’ machines and a variety of Café LUX* blends allow guests to enjoy an aromatic cup in their room, and even at home.
- Savour a taste of Thailand as you gaze out over the beautiful lagoon. Sumptuous coconut milk curries with zesty lemongrass provide the perfect balance of flavours in this simple yet sophisticated setting.
Golf Course (close to resort)
Swimming with dolphins
Free high-speed internet connection is available in all rooms and public areas.
For a healthier and happier you, the spa LUX* Me, will sustain the holiday spirit long after you return home. Tailored to each individual, LUX* Me is built on the pillars of fitness, spa, nutrition, yoga and meditation, complemented by a range of natural essential oils and LUX* Me products to help maintain your holiday glow. The spa offers treatments ranging from facials for both men and women, Balinese massages and Chinese medicine treatments