Vilamendhoo Island Resort, a resort with a laid-back and relaxed philosophy surrounded by a beautiful lagoon, an excellent house reef and long stretches of white, sandy beach, is the only Resort of Vilamendhoo, South Ari Atoll. It is 900m long by 250m wide, about 55 acres. Your seaplane transfer from Velana International Airport is a scenic, 25-minute flight.
There are 4 restaurants and 4 bars to choose from. Euro Divers Scuba Centre, 2 pools, a putting green, great evening entertainment and that special atmosphere that makes the Maldives so inviting. Complimentary Wi-Fi is available in all guest rooms and most public areas. As with all Maldivian resorts relax, unwind, experience nature at its most peaceful. You may just be lucky enough to see whale sharks on a snorkelling excursion.
South Ari Atoll, Maldives
Vilamendhoo Resort has 184 Rooms including: 13 Garden Rooms, 111 Beach Villas, 30 Jacuzzi Beach Villas and 30 Jacuzzi Water Villas.
) - Located on the beach with a beautiful view of the lagoon, four poster beds, partially open-air bathroom with double sinks and a small tropical garden.
Jacuzzi Beach Villas
- Beach Villas, more spacious, with wood floor, an iPod docking station, a private, walled-in outdoor area featuring a Jacuzzi for two, a wooden sundeck, chaise lounges and a shade umbrella.
Jacuzzi Water Villas
) - Located over-the-water, in the lagoon. Featuring a larger bedroom, an iPod docking station/sound tower, a tea/coffee/espresso machine; a spacious, partially open-air bathroom with double sinks, a private, walled-in outdoor area featuring a Jacuzzi for two, a wooden sundeck with chaise lounges, a shade umbrella, a private sundeck with stairs into the sea and magnificent views.
DINING AND BARS
King size or two twin beds
Private porch with furniture
Air-conditioning, overhead ceiling fan
Stocked Mini Bar with refrigerator
Complimentary tea/coffee service
Color cable TV, DVD/CD player
Vilamendhoo Resort provides guests with an array of dining options, including dinner on beach and room service and several restaurants and bars located throughout the resort.
The Funama Restaurant
- For guests staying in the Garden Rooms and Beach Villas, serving buffet style meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The Ahima Restaurant
- For guests staying in the Jacuzzi Beach Villas and Jacuzzi Water Villas, serving buffet style meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Asian Wok Restaurant & Bar
- Specializing in Asian cuisine and Teppanyaki, serving a la carte meals.
Hot Rock Restaurant
- Featuring seafood, steak or chicken cooked at your table on 'hot rocks”.
- On the beach beside the Funama Restaurant, including a Sports Bar with table tennis, billiards, snooker, foosball table, darts, chess, board games and satellite TV coverage of international sporting events.
Lighted Tennis Court
Euro-Divers Scuba Centre
Vilamendhoo Windsurf & Sailing Centre
Billiards, Snooker, Foosball table, Darts, Petanque
Complimentary WiFi in guest rooms and available in most public areas.
The Duniye over-the-water Spa provides a tropical spa experience for women and men, focused on wholeness, simplicity, purity and quality. The Therapist’s healing energy combined with Asian massage techniques and using only chemical free, pure organic compounds, follows a natural, holistic, personalized approach to caring for each guest’s health, beauty and wellbeing.