Interesting range of accommodation from individual beach villa hideaways with private beach cabana and pool, to exclusive retreats deep within the tropical vegetation or over the lagoon. All accommodation provides complimentary Wi-Fi for guests. From the adults only beachfront lap pool, to the family free form pool in the heart of the island, Iru Fushi is a playground for travellers of all ages and interests. There are twenty incredible dive sites within an hour’s boat ride, a fabulous house reef, 14 bars and restaurants including La Cremeria for decadent homemade gelatos and sorbets, a karaoke lounge, an 18 hole golf simulator, a kids club with dedicated pool and a unique spa philosophy combining Eastern and Western practices. And 2 children under 12 with each family stay, play and eat for free all year round.
We highly recommend an intimate dinner in the Wine Cellar where you can sample vintage and fine wines under the guidance of the resident sommelier!
Noonu Atoll, Maldives
No matter how many photos you look at before your holiday, nothing will compare to the beautiful views of the Maldives. With 221 luxury accommodation options available, including 3 exclusive retreats, ready to welcome you for an indulgent weekend, week, or even longer.
All villas come with complimentary 24/7 care so you can relax in your private pool and admire the view without having to move a muscle.
- These are nestled within the island’s natural vegetation, secluded from the beach for privacy yet close enough to capture glimpses of the azure lagoon. The airy bedroom features high-ceilings and an en-suite bathroom which opens out on to its own private courtyard with i-spa bath, large sundeck with loungers, a gazebo and two rain showers.
Other options on the Beach include a Deluxe Beach Villa which has its own beach cabana plus Deluxe and Family Deluxe Beach Villas with private pool.
Pool Beach Villa
- They can accommodate up to 2 adult s and 3 children. They feature a private courtyard with a a black lava stone pool. Stay entertained with the Bose home theatre system and invigorate your senses in the courtyard bathroom featuring two rain showers, sundeck with loungers and private gazebo.
- Perched over the clear blue lagoon, the Water Villas offer breathtaking views of the Indian Ocean. Watch the exotic marine life float past from the glass floor panels or soak up some sun from your own private sundeck. Unwind in the luxury bathroom with i-spa bath and rain shower and stay entertained with the Bose home theatre system
Horizon Water Villa - The ultimate in privacy and luxury. Stretching out into the lagoon, these peaceful villas come with their very own Jacuzzi and private sundeck. The en-suite bathroom is fitted with a rain shower and i-spa bathtub. Glass floor panels showcase the exotic marine life swimming past. There are also a number of Sunset Horizon Water Villas on the island.
Infinity Water Villa
- For sheer indulgence chose a traditional Maldivian Infinity Water Villa. The Villa offers breathtaking views and a private lava stone pool. The split level deck allows direct access to the ocean. Unwind in the luxurious en-suite bathroom with its i-spa bathtub and glass floor viewing panels in the shower.
There are also 3 Retreats on Sun Siyam Iru Fushi
2 bedroom Hidden Retreat
2 bedroom Aqua Retreat over water
3 bedroom Celebrity Retreat
All have private pools, separate dining and living areas and a personal butler service.
DINING AND BARS
Dining table and chairs
Jetted Tub/Hydro Spa
High Speed Internet Access
From dining under the stars in the Italian restaurant to the open kitchen of Japanese food and Seafood at Islander's Grill, savour incredible flavors that showcase local Maldivian ingredients and delicate international cuisines. With over 14 dining and bar destinations, as well as in villa and destination dining, we have a wide range of dining options available to you. Take this chance to try new things and travel the world with your taste buds on your luxury holiday in the Maldives.
The resort operates on a bed and breakfast basis with the option to upgrade to Half Board, Full Board, All Inclusive and Extreme All Inclusive.
All Inclusive includes
Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
Breakfast is served in the Iru restaurant
Lunch is available at Islanders Grill, Trio, Bamboo, Fluid and Reflections (selected menu items) during lunch operational hours
Buffet dinner is available in the Iru Restaurant or selected menu items can be enjoyed at Islanders Grill, Bamboo and Taste of India during dinner operational hours
A selection of alcoholic & non-alcoholic drinks served by the glass including water, soft drinks, packet fruit juices, beer white, red and rose table wines, a selection of spirits, selected cocktails and mocktails, tea and coffee
Extreme All Inclusive includes
Champagne/sparkling wine at breakfast
Daily fruit set up in room during turn down
Afternoon tea daily
Dinner options include Trio and Flavours
Complimentary Mini Bar (alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages) replenished daily
One complimentary excursion per person per stay
A spa credit of USD100 per adult per day (cannot be accumulated) OR up to 3 regular dives per person per week
Free use of Gym, flood lit tennis court, badminton, table tennis, beach volley ball, darts, billiards, Half bottle of champagne, per room once during stay
A complimentary 3-hour babysitting service once per stay
Free access to the Kids Club for children aged 3-11 years
Enjoy a taste of classic French cuisine in this contemporary, overwater restaurant.
- Enjoy cuisine inspired by flavours of the Mediterranean in The Trio restaurant, where
the serene beauty of the setting is perfectly complemented by exquisite seafood.
- Experience al fresco dining ‘island style’ from a private dining pavilion, dotted along the pristine sands. The Grill offers a relaxed ambiance within a natural setting, perfect for a laid back lunch or dinner.
Bamboo - Discover the many delicious and exotic flavours of Asia at Bamboo - light meals of South East Asian noodle and rice dishes, tasty dim sum and fresh sushi and sashimi.
- This restaurant is hidden beneath palm trees and tropical bamboo, providing oceanside authentic Japanese cuisine cooked in front of you and complemented with a fine choice of sake.
- Set in the middle of the island and within easy reach for all guests, the light and airy, open-sided Iru Restaurant offers guest an extensive choice of all day buffet dining.
- Speciality coffees, fresh juice, milk shakes and decadent home-made ice creams
The Spa Café
- This little café is located next to the spa and offers a nutritious lunch, dinner and snack menu inspiring a healthy lifestyle
Taste of India by Fluid
- This poolside retreat serves authentic curries, dhals, and homemade infused naan breads.
- Built around the free form main pool of the island and nestled amongst the tropical vegetation, Fluid is open to all guests and offers you the perfect place to relax and unwind.
- Cool down with a freshly squeezed juice or flavoured ice tea and choose from a delicious selection of simple snacks including gourmet grilled sandwiches and salads. Exclusive to guests over 16 years of age.
- Situated along the beach and overlooking the lagoon, relax as you sip a cocktail of your choice and watch the sun slowly set. Meet with friends for a speciality coffee during the day or catch up in the evening over a signature cocktail. Enjoy a variety of nightly entertainment at this bar, including live music and Maldivian traditional dance.
- An intimate over water celebration venue featuring the finest selection of champagnes and sparkling wines paired with sumptuous canapes. The perfect start, or end, to any evening
The Wine Cellar
- The Cellar is home to an extensive wine collection. Learn to recognise and appreciate the subtle flavours and aromas of different wines at the resort’s wine academy, where the island sommelier welcomes guests for an informal tasting based on region, type and food pairing. The Cellar also hosts weekly wine dinners, where guests can enjoy a degustation menu accompanied by wines handpicked to perfectly complement the me.
Dive Centre (PADI)
Stand up Paddle
Wi-fi is available throughout the resort.
The award-winning spa by Thalgo, France has perfected holistic tradition, blending timeless wisdom with contemporary practices. There are 20 treatment rooms, a hydrotherapy area, a beauty salon, gym and yoga and pilates pavilion. An Ayurvedic doctor is also in attendance.