Diamonds Thudufushi Beach & Water Villas, surrounded by blue waters and white sand, against a tropical landscape. The Diamonds Thudufushi resort is a luxury paradise situated just a 20-minute scenic seaplane flight away from Malé International Airport.
The island features elegant beach bungalows and luxury over water villas offering direct access to the beach and have a private veranda with armchairs and sunbeds. Thudufushi is the ideal resort to start discovering the Maldives in a centre of excellence, where every detail has been carefully selected to make your journey unforgettable. The resort features a wellness centre offering ayurvedic treatments and a diving centre catering to the underwater experience of guests.
Your dives and excursions will be done together with experts, from biologists who will reveal the secrets of the reef to qualified personnel who will make your entire stay a unique and unforgettable vacation.
South Ari Atoll, Maldives
1 Beach Bungalows, 16 Beach Junior Suites, 14 Water Villas, 7 Jacuzzi Water Villas and 2 Two Bedroom Water Villas characterise Diamonds Thudufushi Beach & Water Villas. The inimitable Italian decor of the rooms, equipped with every comfort, guarantees our guests an exclusive holiday in an oasis of tranquility.
- Facing the unspoilt waters and with direct access to the beach, equipped with verandas with private terraces featuring armchairs, tables and sun loungers. All of the rooms feature an outdoor shower.
Beach Junior Suite
– Located directly on the beach and looking out at the beautiful Indian Ocean, the elegantly decorated Suites offer a separate lounge area, an expatriate sofa bed, outdoor showers and a large private veranda with armchairs, tables and sun loungers.
- Enjoy a large private terrace with direct access to the ocean. All of the rooms enjoy a large living area, tastefully decorated with elegant furniture, a four-poster bed, a comfortable sofa and corner bar, contemporary Italian lighting and beautiful parquet floors.
Jacuzzi Water Villas
- Feature a large private terrace with direct access to the sea and a private hydro massage jacuzzi tub. All of the rooms are tastefully furnished with elegant furniture, contemporary Italian lighting and handcrafted parquet flooring. Each villa has a large living room with a comfortable sofa bed and a small corner bar.
Two Bedroom Water Villas
- Located in an exclusive position at the end of the pier, feature 2 double rooms with a large shared terrace and a pool. The rooms are furnished with tailor-made rattan furniture, contemporary Italian lighting and handcrafted parquet flooring. Each villa features a large living room with a comfortable sofa bed and a small corner bar.
DINING AND BARS
Twice daily housekeeping, including evening turndown service
IDD telephone facility
IPod docking station
In room personal safe
Mini bar, replenished daily
Tea and Coffee making facilities
Diamonds Thudufushi resort offers guests an array of tastes and dining options, including : several restaurants and 3 bars, in room services for both beach and water villas and an all-inclusive concept including : welcome fresh fruit cocktail, breakfast lunch and dinner, wine, beer, cocktails and soft drinks.
The Maakana Buffet Restaurant
- Located in the south side of the resort, next to beach, overlooking the blue ocean, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Offers a sumptuous buffet with choices to satisfy every palate and vegetarian and vegan.
The Over Water Restaurant
- Offers a la carte fusion cuisine, located in west side of the sea, where modern European and Asian dishes meet in an explosion of flavour.
Farivalhu Maldivian Restaurant
- A true Maldivian dinner to discover local traditions, under the stars surrounded by the palm trees of the tropical garden.
Thila Japanese Restaurant
- The Japanese open-air restaurant is a unique live cooking experience. Overlooking the ocean and the beautiful reef. The specialized chef cooks a selection of seafood and meats on the Teppanyaki grills.
Kakuni Sea Food Restaurant
- Offers freshly caught seafood specialities and fresh lobster menus in a very romantic moonlit setting on the beach.
IDive Dive Centre
Water sports centre
Resort Entertainment (including live music)
Canoes, sailing and windsurfing equipment
Wifi is available in main areas of the resort.
Serena Spa, has a unique spa concept based on Indian traditions and blended with the best from all Asian countries, offers a wide range of Ayurvedic massages, wraps, scrubs and facials for women and men, using natural materials such as honey, cucumber, sesame, coconut, yogurt, coffee, papaya and orange. Each treatment ranges from 30 minutes up to 90 minutes and is followed by herbal tea or juices served by the staff.